A brand new model of Mozilla Thunderbird has simply acquired the go-ahead, with customers now allowed to get it as a direct obtain.
In different phrases, Thunderbird model 102.1.1 isn’t accessible as an improve from model 91 or earlier, however the dev staff is already engaged on making the replace accessible through the built-in auto-update engine.
The changelog comes with a lot of fixes, and probably the most notable change is that the OpenPGP Key Supervisor will now clear the chosen keys after a deletion is carried out.
So many fixes
However on the subject of the fixes which can be bundled with this new Thunderbird replace, there’s lots you’re going to search out in model 102.1.1.
For instance, the dev staff says it managed to repair the problems that made Thunderbird unusable on macOS, whereas additionally addressing the extreme CPU utilization when opening the Settings web page.
There are many goodies for the built-in OpenPGP assist as properly, because it follows:
- OpenPGP public key was not robotically hooked up after enabling encryption from reminder and default setting is “Don’t encrypt”
- Importing OpenPGP keys saved in binary format failed
- Exporting an OpenPGP public key from Account Settings failed
- Saving encrypted OpenPGP attachments created corrupt recordsdata
- Receiving many OpenPGP keys in a single e-mail brought about Thunderbird to hold
Value figuring out, nevertheless, is that the brand new model of Thunderbird additionally comes with three recognized points, together with the customized fields which can be lacking from the deal with e book.
The next recognized points have been included within the changelog:
- “Get Map” characteristic lacking from deal with e book for bodily addresses
- Customized fields lacking from deal with e book
- No devoted “Division” subject in deal with e book
Thunderbird 102.1.1 requires Home windows 7 or later, macOS 10.12 or later, and GTK+ 3.14 if you wish to run the appliance on a Linux laptop.